Dentistry Magazine - Dentistry – with an educational grant from Belmont
What's inside our latest issue?
– Mick Armstrong, from the BDA, warns of the threat to private practices from COVID-19 and the knock on effect for NHS dentistry
– Kevin Lewis looks at the issue of ergonomics and the physical aspects to be considered when delivering primary dental care
– Eddie Crouch answers some of the questions presented by the COVID-19 crisis and gives an insight into the BDA’s discussion with NHS England
– Professor Iain Chapple explains how periodontitis is the sentinel of non-communicable diseases of ageing
– A systematic review into the role of sugar-free gum and dental caries is covered by J Timothy Newton et al.